RARA-AVIS: Re: Automotive noir

From: Roy (chiun9@aol.com)
Date: 14 Jul 2010

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "cptpipes2000" <cptpipes@...> wrote:

    > That said, Sinister Heights was the book that sold me on the Amos Walker series after a couple failed tries at it.
    >
    > Chris

    I too have tried a couple of times to get into this series with early entries. I couldn't finish either one. I've read most of his Detroit series and enjoyed them. I've also read several of his westerns and a couple non-series books. I've been contemplating a third attempt at Amos Walker. After all, you're not out until the third strike. Sounds like Sinister Heights might be the one to go for. I was planning on sampling a more recent one in the series anyway.