RARA-AVIS: Re: Stark House Winter Catalog

From: Roy (chiun9@aol.com)
Date: 14 Jul 2010

    Thanks for the advance notice. More Rabe is great but I'm even more excited about the Silverberg collection. I'm a huge Silverberg fan and I had no idea these books even existed. Silverberg never talks much about his early work. He tends to dismiss it when compared to his later acheivements. While lacking the depth of his more mature works, I've found his early stuff to be very entertaining and definitely worthwhile.