RARA-AVIS: Re: Don Winslow

From: davidcorbett622 (davidcorbettauthor@gmail.com)
Date: 14 Jul 2010

    Pasquale:

    I second Brian's recommendations, even though I've not read those two books (getting to them shortly) -- but everybody I know who loves Don's work sings their praises. For my money, I'd start with POWER OF THE DOG, which was his game changer. People just couldn't ignore him any longer after that one. It raised the bar.

    David