RARA-AVIS: Re: Automotive noir

From: Max (akagoldfish@gmail.com)
Date: 13 Jul 2010

    I would recommend DRIVE (James Sallis) for a hard-boiled getaway driver (a little like The Transporter) and also Hard Case Crime's latest, the fabulous NOBODY'S ANGEL (Jack Clark), about a Chicago cab driver. The car is a character in both, and are set a great deal in the car and deal with the driving quite a bit.