Re: RARA-AVIS: Where have you gone Rara-Avis

From: David Rachels (RachelsDA@comcast.net)
Date: 12 Jul 2010

    If there is actually anyone out there who craves more on the issue of "What is noir?," you might be interested in this:

    http://noirboiled.blogspot.com/2010/07/serie-noire-project-introduction.html

    It's an attempt to define noir using the beginning of the Gallimard Série Noire as a defining moment.

    Best, David