Re: RARA-AVIS: the gentleman's hour

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 12 Jul 2010

    hey does anyone know if this book by Don Winslow is going to be published in the states any time soon, if ever? just finished "frankie machine" and I've gotta have moar! I'll be checking out 'savages' pretty soon here too.

    Tom Armstrong

    I'm halfway thru THE DAWN PATROL as we speak. I freaking love Winslow

    John Lau

      Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. John Wooden

    -----Original Message----- From: tomarmstrongmusic <tom@tomarmstrongmusic.com> To: rara-avis-l <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Mon, Jul 12, 2010 11:50 am Subject: RARA-AVIS: the gentleman's hour