RARA-AVIS: (unknown)

From: Jack Quick (jquick5342@yahoo.com)
Date: 01 Jul 2010

    Like most anthologies there are always one or two less than perfect, but overall I have found them first rate  and would buy a new volume without any hesitation.

    Alabama Jack

    Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful. Buddha