RE: RARA-AVIS: David Goodis, Etc.

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 24 Jun 2010

    Is Nightfall the one with the amnesiac on the run who may or may not have murdered someone? If so, I recall it as taking a cliche premise (assume it was already cliche then) and making it work pretty well. Although there were some coincidences that tested your suspension of belief, they certainly weren't nearly as ridiculous as those in Dark Passage. Mark