Re: RARA-AVIS: Dani Noir by Nova Ren Suma "Tween Noir"

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 24 Jun 2010

    Just got a copy of Dani Noir by Nova Ren Suma. I'm not usually one to read

    children's books, but this one sounds intriguing. It's a noir story for the

    pre-teen set and the reviews i've read are glowing. The story revolves around a

    brooding thirteen year old girl turned slueth. Her favorite haunt happens to be

    the local movie theater where she finds escape through film noirs and her idol

    Rita Hayworth. I'm definately looking forward to reading this one. When i'm

    done, I let my twelve year old daughter take a shot.

     nothing like a little nihilism to get your kids on the right path

    John Lau

      Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. John Wooden

    -----Original Message----- From: Al <akaff123@yahoo.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wed, Jun 23, 2010 7:19 pm Subject: RARA-AVIS: Dani Noir by Nova Ren Suma "Tween Noir"

    Just got a copy of Dani Noir by Nova Ren Suma. I'm not usually one to read

    children's books, but this one sounds intriguing. It's a noir story for the

    pre-teen set and the reviews i've read are glowing. The story revolves around a

    brooding thirteen year old girl turned slueth. Her favorite haunt happens to be

    the local movie theater where she finds escape through film noirs and her idol

    Rita Hayworth. I'm definately looking forward to reading this one. When i'm

    done, I let my twelve year old daughter take a shot.

    AL

        Individual Email | Traditional

        (Yahoo! ID required)

        rara-avis-l-digest@yahoogroups.com