RARA-AVIS: Dani Noir by Nova Ren Suma "Tween Noir"

From: Al (akaff123@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Jun 2010

    Just got a copy of Dani Noir by Nova Ren Suma. I'm not usually one to read children's books, but this one sounds intriguing. It's a noir story for the pre-teen set and the reviews i've read are glowing. The story revolves around a brooding thirteen year old girl turned slueth. Her favorite haunt happens to be the local movie theater where she finds escape through film noirs and her idol Rita Hayworth. I'm definately looking forward to reading this one. When i'm done, I let my twelve year old daughter take a shot.

    AL