RARA-AVIS: PulpFest programming announcement

From: Mike Chomko (chomko@enter.net)
Date: 15 Jun 2010

    We've just posted the first in a series of announcements about programming at PulpFest, which is little more than six weeks away. We're finalizing the details and releasing the info as we do. Check out the latest news at www.pulpfest.com. We'll be updating the site frequently over the next few weeks. Things are shaping up nicely and we hope you all are as excited about the convention as we are!