Re: RARA-AVIS: Dave Zeltserman's KILLER...

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Jun 2010

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Clinton" <clinton65@...> wrote:

    > I have EXPIRATION DATE, along with Victor Gischler's THE DEPUTY, on their
    > way to me as we speak from a bookstore where Duane and Victor had a
    > side-by-side signing. Very much looking forward to them both.
    >
    > Ron C.

    I have that Gischler on my to buy list. Thanks for the reminder...

    Right now I am reading Michael Connelly's _The Scarecrow_, a title that had slipped through the cracks and lay there unread (actually, it was standing, not lying). This is a moving epitaph to the profession of newspaper reporter. I am sure that, besides the case itself, which is absorbing, quite a few readers who work in the press identified with the professional aspects of the novel. It is a sequel of sorts to The Poet, excellently written.

    Best,

    mrt