Re: RARA-AVIS: Dave Zeltserman's KILLER...

From: Stewart Wilson (stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 13 Jun 2010

     I read KILLER a couple of weeks ago, and PARIAH a month before that. I though both were fantastic, but I think that KILLER is a better-written book, and it really has me excited to read what Mr. Zeltserman puts out next (no pressure Dave). To be fair, the two books are in different styles, and I do prefer the style in which KILLER was written, but I also found the characters more interesting, the situations more realistic, and I preferred its narrative structure.

     Still actively looking for SMALL CRIMES and FAST LANE (might even break down and order them online, though I did buy two of his ebooks off Smashwords which I have yet to start reading).

    --Stewart