RARA-AVIS: Dirty Mary Crazy Larry

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 05 Jun 2010

    Found a copy of the paperback tie-in of Dirty Mary Crazy Larry. At first I thought it was "based on the movie," but it turns out it was first published over a decade earlier as The Chase by Richard Unekis (apparently also published as Pursuit). Has anyone read this? Is it any good? Is it like the movie? I find that last hard to conceive as most of the movie is one long chase scene, just them driving around. It would seem to me that something that visual would be hard to make interesting reading. And has Unekis written anything else, under that or any other name? Mark