RARA-AVIS: Re: From David Peace to Politics in Writing

From: davidcorbett622 (davidcorbettauthor@gmail.com)
Date: 05 Jun 2010

    I was afraid that I was being boring, tiresome, wind-baggishly tedious -- oh god, he does go on -- not Patrick. But Mr. Kennedy graciously and wittily fell on his boredom sword. He need not have, but I deeply appreciate the self-effacing gesture, just as I appreciate your forbearance, Jacques.

    David