RARA-AVIS: Re: Hard case cheap

From: Max (akagoldfish@gmail.com)
Date: 05 Jun 2010

    RARA AVIS,
      I am recent lurker on the list; just wanted to come out of hiding, not so much to add to the overall conversation as to gush for just a moment.
      Charles, I discovered Hard Case Crime about 2 years ago and joined the monthly club. I have since managed to go back to search out the other books and have completed my HCC collection. Each HCC that I read is a real pleasure.
      I am a huge fan of the Hard Case Crime's mission, the great books you publish and the awesome covers you commision. You guys are doing a great job - keep it up!
      Max Eisenberg