Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent Acquistions

From: sonny (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Jun 2010

    oh, well right there you gave me some fuel. i believe in the previous post you called the author george hale. i'm gettin some hits for norman.

    From: Jeff Vorzimmer <jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent Acquistions To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 4:03 PM

    I only know three things about it--it's super rare, it's supposedly  great and Norman Hales was the pseudonym of Vernon Young, who I  believe was actually a movie critic. But let me read it and report  back before anyone starts scouring the net and used bookstores for it.

    Jeff