RARA-AVIS: Hard case cheap

From: Roy (chiun9@aol.com)
Date: 02 Jun 2010

    I've been grabbing books from the Hard Case Crime series over the last few years whenever I find them in used book stores. I got a pleasant surprise when I went into my local Dollar store and found four of them! A few days later I hit another dollar store and found four completely different ones. I am very happy to pick all these up so cheap but I'm also concerned that perhaps Hard Case isn't doing so well? You don't tend to see bestselling books in the dollar stores.