Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: David Peace

From: gsp.schoo@MOT.com
Date: 01 Jun 2010

    Well David, there's more to the effect of media changes than media alternatives alone. Yes, I now rely more on the internet more for information, including criticism, but even more I rely on the recommendations of friends and acquaintances on lists such as Rara, and on Facebook etc. As a result I don't see as many corporate produced movies and/or books as I once did. Instead I now follow my own wierd pursuits more than in the past. Kind of cool at my age to discover that the world is bigger even than Roger Ebert.

    Oprah who? Kerry