Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Will Christopher Baer's Phineas Poe series

From: sonny (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 01 Jun 2010

    i appreciate these recs. baer and clevenger and peace.

    From: David Corbett <davidcorbettauthor@gmail.com> Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: Will Christopher Baer's Phineas Poe series To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:05 AM

    The Contortionist's Handbook is one of my favorite books. And though MacAdam Cage hasn't died, it's on life support, and Craig Clevenger is having trouble finding a publisher--which is, as they say, a crime. He's currently in Bolivia assessing his options.

    I'll have to look up Torture the Artist. Thanks for the tip.

    David Corbett www.davidcorbett.com