RE: RARA-AVIS: Admin: Well, these Brewer openings are pretty peripheral to Rara-Avis's subject

From: Darren Heil (lthamlet@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 May 2010

    Hi, Ron.  I totally agree - while I have collected these books (along with all his others), I *probably* will never read them, prefering, of course, his crime work.
      Sorry if I offended anyone by even bringing this up.  My intention was to bring some further titles to the Brewer fans I know are members here.
      Best, Darren