Re: RARA-AVIS: Will Christopher Baer's Phineas Poe series

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 30 May 2010

    I don't think McAdam & Cage went under. I know they were rumored to be going through tough times, but they've recently put out this book:

    http://www.amazon.com/Have-Not-Frances-Lefkowitz/dp/1596923547/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1275260488&sr=1-1

    Anyway, here's hoping they make it. They're a solid small press.