Re: RARA-AVIS: Admin: Well, these Brewer openings are pretty peripheral to Rara-Avis's subject

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 30 May 2010

     I'm not offended

    John Lau

     I'm not afraid to show my feminine side. I just don't have one.

    -----Original Message----- From: Todd Mason <foxbrick@yahoo.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sat, May 29, 2010 6:08 pm Subject: RARA-AVIS: Admin: Well, these Brewer openings are pretty peripheral to Rara-Avis's subject

    So, I'd like to know if anyone's offended or otherwise feels that this goes beyond the pale of our remit here.

    It is rather peripheral, at best, and could be delivered offlist, but I'm not offended myself...but am curious about a general sense of the membership here.

    Thanks.

    Todd Mason, co-conductor, Rara-Avis.