Re: RARA-AVIS: Admin: Well, these Brewer openings are pretty peripheral to Rara-Avis's subject

From: David Rachels (RachelsDA@comcast.net)
Date: 29 May 2010

    Well, as the party who asked for those Brewer openings, I must say that I don't think that trying to puzzle out the full bibliography of Gil Brewer is peripheral at all. Whether folks want to avoid certain language, of course, is another matter.

    David

    On May 29, 2010, at 9:08 PM, Todd Mason wrote:

    > So, I'd like to know if anyone's offended or otherwise feels that this goes beyond the pale of our remit here.
    >
    > It is rather peripheral, at best, and could be delivered offlist, but I'm not offended myself...but am curious about a general sense of the membership here.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Todd Mason, co-conductor, Rara-Avis.

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional