RARA-AVIS: Re: Winslow's California Fire and Life

From: David Corbett (davidcorbettauthor@gmail.com)
Date: 27 May 2010

    I have alerted the Don Winslow we know as the author of the books we so enjoy of his multiple doppelgangers. He's well aware of the navy version; his dad used to enjoy the comic strip. As for the photographer, he remarked: "I believe that I'm the only person in the history of my university to have failed photography twice."

    I think we can safely say the guy mixing B&W art shots with wedding pics ain't our boy.

    David Corbett www.davidcorbett.com