RARA-AVIS: Mangel

From: Charlie (cs_will@hotmail.com)
Date: 26 May 2010

    Just a call for any avians who dug my Royston Blake books (Deadfolk, Fags and Lager, King of the Road) to help get another published by joining the Facebook group, FREE THE MANGEL ONE. Also avians who did not dig those books, because this fourth one is better and they might be swayed if it ever comes out. Group is here:

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=392897936010

    No, a Facebook campaign can't get a book published and yes, it is all a bit tongue in cheek, but it's a way of showing support for the series. Visible support for the series means more chance of it continuing. Which I hope it does, because I love writing Royston Blake (who was born, in part at least, from within the posts of rara-avis, quite a few years ago now).

    Big thanks in advance to anyone who joins.

    Charlie Williams.

    ------------------- charliewilliams.net