Re: RARA-AVIS: Beat the Reaper

From: Craig Clarke (craigsbookclub@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 May 2010

    I agree, though I rather enjoyed the over the top nature. And this is one of those rare books that is even better on audio. Narrator Robert Petkoff hits Bazell's irreverent tone right on the bull's-eye.

    Here's the review I wrote last year: http://somebodydies.blogspot.com/2009/05/beat-reaper-by-josh-bazell-unabridged.html

    Craig