RARA-AVIS: Re:Inherent Vice, Give Us a Kiss, Night Passage, and more

From: David Corbett (davidcorbettauthor@gmail.com)
Date: 24 May 2010

    Jordon:

    I'm a big fan of Daniel Woodrell, and I highly recommend both Woe to Live On and Tomato Red (which I just blurbed for Busted Flush Press, which is re-issuing it, with an intro from Megan Abbott). I liked as well both The Death of Sweet Mister and Winter's Bone, but Tomato Red just hit me in a way only a few books have. Personal quirk. I'm sure you'll develop your own favorite.

    David Corbett www.davidcorbett.com