RARA-AVIS: Jim Nisbet

From: grbc74 (gbaeza@gmail.com)
Date: 21 May 2010

    Has anyone read or bought either of the two Jim Nisbet novels recently released by the Overlook Press? One is a new title (Windward Passage) while the other is a reprint of an old novel (Lethal Injection) that authors like James Ellroy have described as a noir masterpiece.

    I've seen both at Borders and B&N. Considering Nisbet has been published by both the original Black Lizard line and Dennis McMillan, I'm thinking of giving him a try. I'm surprised that they haven't been reviewed or even mentioned by most mystery blogs and online magazines.

    -Gonzalo.