Re: RARA-AVIS: Whip Hand

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 20 May 2010

    Yes, but I'm not sure there are copies still to had. It was a Jesse Sublett project. It's essentially the same book as Whip Hand, but with a longer first chapter that gives more back story on the main character. It really adds nothing to the main story itself and cutting it moves the story along faster. I like the tittle Deliver Me from Dallas better, but that's about it.

    Jeff