Re: RARA-AVIS: Whip Hand

From: Stewart Wilson (stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 19 May 2010

    No more typos than the Bruen's that were sold in North America from 2000-2005. It wasn't enough to bother me much on those, and it hasn't bothered me too much on the Black Mask downloads I've read (just a couple actually, but the first was Black Wings Has My Angel which was impossible to find otherwise at the time). I put a couple of the Black Mask e-books (they are free at Munseys.com) on my e-reader a couple weeks ago but have yet to read them.

     According to the Intro by James Sallis in my copy of The Black Mass of Brother Springer (Wit's End; 2003), it was the original title before Universal rejected it and his second suggestion for in favour of their own 'Honey Gal'.

    --Stewart