RARA-AVIS: Winslow's California Fire and Life

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 May 2010

    The work of Don Winslow had been highly recommended here but for some reason I hadn't gotten around to reading him. Last week I picked up this title at the library and I found it a terrific story, including a prodigious amount of detail on fire investigations... I'm now eager to explore the rest of his books. This guy is seriously good.

    Best,

    mrt