RARA-AVIS: Re: Query for the Choir: Ed McBain, John D. MacDonald, Lawrence Bloc

From: David Corbett (davidcorbettauthor@gmail.com)
Date: 12 May 2010

    Thanks to everyone for the input. BTW: My local indie bookseller has discovered that a number of the older McBain titles are being allowed to fall out of print, and the availability of MacDonald and Block titles is strictly through east coast outlets -- not an insurmountable problem but one more hurdle for stores out beyond the cultural frontier, i.e., the Hudson River. Further signs of the publishing apocalypse, I suppose.

    David Corbett www.davidcorbett.com