RE: RARA-AVIS: recent and upcoming reads and acquisitions

From: sonny (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 May 2010

    i've read o'connell's 'box nine' and 'skin palace' previously, mark.

    cacciato's in my theoretical tbr pile

    i admit i'm takin a chance on the drive-in book cos of generally liking lansdale and the good deal i got for it.  i might like horror more than you or i might be disappointed. i've only read 'freezer burn' and the first hap and leonard of his.