Re: RARA-AVIS: Peter O'Donnell

From: Patrick Kennedy (pbjk2004@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 09 May 2010

    ...And Dirk Bogarde (a prospect to strike dread into any heart hoping to see a decent movie) as the villain: a man given, for no good reason, if my 'Sixties vintage memory serves me more reliably than its stereotypical reputation, to drinking champagne from a glass in which goldfish swam... Yes the movie really was that deplorably self-indulgent.  Well, I wouldn't recommend viewing it, anyway – in case you hadn't guessed.

    Patrick

    ________________________________ From: Patrick King <abrasax93@yahoo.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sun, 9 May, 2010 18:12:43 Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Peter O'Donnell

    That film also starred Terence Stamp as Willie Garvin.

    Patrick King