RARA-AVIS: Used B

From: Bill Crider (macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 07 May 2010

    I think I said this the last time this topic came up, but I don't mind repeating myself. If it hadn't been for stores selling used paperbacks, I'd never have been able to complete my collections of Jim Thompson, Harry Whittington, John D. MacDonald, Charles Williams, Day Keene, and on and on and on. Of course that was in the days before the Internet made tracking things down so much easier. And so much more expensive.

    Bill Crider