RARA-AVIS: Re: Used Books and ethics

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 06 May 2010

    Charles, the 5% figure I guessed at (and I think is accurate for my situation) were for both ARCs and giveaways--with the giveaways being the books that are given away at book shows. 10-20K mass paperback runs like the norm from I've heard, but for independent publishers print runs for trade paperbacks and hardcovers tend to be smaller.

    --Dave