RARA-AVIS: Re: Congratulations to Dave Zeltserman on Derringer Nomination

From: JIM DOHERTY (jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 01 May 2010

    Re my comment below:

    "It was announced early today that Dave's 'Julius Katz' was the winner of the SMFS Dagger in the Best Novelette category."

    That should, of course, have read "Derringer," not "Dagger."

    Since I'm the current veep of the SMFS, that was really an inexcusable error.

    But at least it provides someone with ammunition the next time I make one of my frequent claims of infallibility.

    JIM DOHERTY