RARA-AVIS: Whip Hand

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 20 Apr 2010

    Since Whip Hand by Franklin Sanders is in the public domain I posted a PDF copy on Scribd. I'm sure there are a lot of list members who can't afford to shell out $300 for a copy or are lucky enough to snag a copy for two dollars as I was, but nonetheless would like to read it. Here's the link:

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/30239783/

    Although I don't think it can be considered in the public domain, I think it's just a matter of time before someone posts Grimhaven. A PDF of it is all over the bit torrent sites.

    Jeff