Re: RARA-AVIS: Manchette's 3 TO KILL adapted to comics

From: Craig Clarke (craigsbookclub@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Apr 2010

    Duane,

    I have. It's really terrific. Very noir in a way I haven't seen done in comics before. The drawing of the protagonist suggests a real human being's moodiness and unpredictability. It's as if a real person were playing the role; you can see so much just in his eyes.

    I started it one morning and I was almost late for work because I couldn't pull myself away from it. That sounds like hyperbole, but it's really what happened. I was completely absorbed.

    Craig