Re: RARA-AVIS: George Pelecanos / The Pacific

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 29 Mar 2010

    At least the first three episodes of the new HBO Spielberg/Hanks series "The Pacific" were written by George Pelenconos.

    Just a side note that I thought might interest some here.

    Jack Bludis

     he's one of the credited writers on the whole series but I believe he just co-wrote the 3rd episode. another is Graham Yost, who's responsible for bringing Justified to FX

    John Lau

     Truth is only for the brave

    -----Original Message----- From: Jack Bludis <buildsnburns@yahoo.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Mon, Mar 29, 2010 2:40 pm Subject: RARA-AVIS: George Pelecanos / The Pacific

    "Dead Brunettes Can't Testify" by Jack Burns @ Amazon Kindle