RARA-AVIS: out-of-print no longer

From: Frederick Zackel (fzackel@wcnet.org)
Date: 28 Feb 2010

    My 1980 novel CINDERELLA AFTER MIDNIGHT has been out-of-print for thirty years, and a few rara-avians over the years wanted to see it back. It is now available at the Kindle Shoppe.

    But you don't have to buy it to taste it. To read an excerpt, "Big and bright and colorful, like the California Dream," this week go visit BEAT TO A PULP.

    http://beattoapulp.com/pulp.htm

    I also want to thank David Cranmer and Elaine Ash for being so wonderful.

    Ona related note, my nonfiction essay "Hilarious Othello" is in the current CrimeSpree magazine. Let me thank Jon Jordan for being so wonderful, too. CrimeSpree is also available at the Kindle Shoppe.

    Fred Zackel