Re: RARA-AVIS: Richard Stark's Parker books

From: J.C. Hocking (jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Feb 2010

    They're all good, of course, but Sour Lemon is one of the best, to my mind anyway. It's aptly named as Parker has a fiendishly hard time getting most anything to work out in his favor, and his foil (can't really call him 'the villain') is memorable both in character and the comeuppance he is dealt. Wish I hadn't read all these already.

    ________________________________ From: Stewart Wilson <stewart@stewartwilson.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Fri, February 19, 2010 12:26:03 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Richard Stark's Parker books

       Oh good. I had a complete set and somehow lost GREEN EAGLE and the SOUR LEMON. I stopped being careless with them after realizing that
    (though I still have no clue how I lost them), but it will be good to be back to a complete set.
    --Stewart