Re: RARA-AVIS: more on Outsourced

From: Sean Shapiro (ssshapir@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Feb 2010

    Hey, I like the pun. But then I'm also the guy that shouts out, 'Presents? I like presents' every time he see the words 'Universal/Warner Bros./Whatever Pictures presents' flashing on the screen at the start of a movie.

    Sean Shapiro

    ________________________________ From: davezeltserman <Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Thu, February 11, 2010 7:23:15 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: more on Outsourced

    hey, the pun's not mine, but you got to admit it's an eye catching cover! I like the way Outsourced is stamped on almost like a layoff notice. The cover would be perfect if the crew were holding both the pcs and guns.