RARA-AVIS: Re: pick-up/willeford

From: tomarmstrongmusic (tom@tomarmstrongmusic.com)
Date: 11 Feb 2010

    I see your point, but it made it MORE realistic to me. and I think it came up a few times, I just didn't get it until afterwards. I found that it explained a few things that had struck me as sorta inexplicable when they happened, like the bar fight where the drunk guys wanna beat him up just for being with her.

    Tom Armstrong