dave z. Re: RARA-AVIS: In New York again

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 08 Feb 2010

    Mark, my agent when I first wrote it told me it reminded him of The Ax. Since then I've had several people comment that it reminded them of the Stark's Parker books, and at least 2 people reminded them of Westlake's comic capers. It's a serious, violent book, but it has a good amount of humor mixed in.

    --Dave