Re: RARA-AVIS: In New York again

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 06 Feb 2010

    Sonny, Killer's out now in the UK, will be out in the US May 1st.

    Caretaker isn't crime. It has a mythology of a long line of caretakers who've been weeding a field in a small New England for over 400 years with the fear being that if they don't the world will come to an end. It's a weird mix of sci-fi, horror, fantasy, literary, allegory, all in kind of noirish tone. It's a book that's going to surprise people used to my crime fiction, and it's one of personal favorites, as well as a favorite of most of my early readers.

    --Dave