RARA-AVIS: Blatant self-promotion

From: Frederick Zackel (fzackel@wcnet.org)
Date: 03 Feb 2010

    My short story "CREEPIER THAN A WHOREHOUSE KISS" has been nominated as a finalist in the Best Short Story category for the 2010 Thriller Awards. (For the International Thriller Writers, who I like a lot!)

    "Creepier .." appeared last summer in Anthony Neil Smith's fabulously innovative online magazine PLOTS WITH GUNS.

    Also, "Creepier ..." is now available on Kindle, along with a previous unpublished novel, a beach noir set in the mid-1980s, MURDER IN WAIKIKI (*). Two previously published novels from me, COCAINE & BLUE EYES and (the 30 year out-of-print) CINDERELLA AFTER MIDNIGHT, will soon follow, and maybe more, too.

    Fred Zackel

    (*) Agatha Christie meets Joseph Conrad.