RARA-AVIS: Salon article on Kindle and iPad

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 02 Feb 2010

    In light of the recent back-and-forth on the changing face of publishing, I thought some of my fellow Rare Birds out there might find this article in Salon of interest. It chronicles Amazon's attempts to become the Wal-Mart
    (distribution model wise, at any rate) of the e-book market, and how iPad is already changing that.

    And for authors, this is a very good thing.

    Here's the link:

    http://www.salon.com/books/laura_miller/2010/02/01/macmillan_vs_amazon?source=newsletter

    All the Best-

    Brian