Re: vachss Re: RARA-AVIS: James Ellroy

From: James Michael Rogers (jeddak5@cox.net)
Date: 26 Jan 2010

    Yeah, doesn't work for me. At all. But I'm glad you enjoy them and I thank you for saying why. I will consider your words.

    I'm restraining myself from chiming in on the James Patterson thread because that really has me spitting lead. Besides, I want to work up a good head of steam before I unload.

    James